Returns & Exchanges Policy
Your Satisfaction is our Business. If you wish to return your purchase for an exchange or refund, simply Contact us within 7 days. Product must be in its original condition and packaging, Suede sacs compressed foam capsules must be in original compressed, not opened and expanded and must be in original condition. Original sales receipt is required for return and refund.
If you have purchased a product online or by phone and if it has arrived broken or damaged, please contact to have it repaired or replaced. Shipping charges incurred are non-refundable; however, we will gladly refund your original shipping cost, if you are returning an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is originally defective or damaged.
For further information, please send an email to [email protected]
Warranty All Bean Bag Factory products are manufactured with strength, durability
and are built to withstand the rigors of vigorous use. We stand behind our products and guarantee the products against any manufacturing defects by warranty to the original purchaser.
In the event of a defect within 90 days of purchase, Bean Bag Factory will fix or replace your bean bag cover at no charge. Bean Bag Factory will not cover any damages or defects caused by misuse, abuse, or mistreatment of products. Please keep sharp instruments away from a bean bag.
We at Bean Bag Factory believe in our products and will do our utmost best to ensure that all our customers are extremely satisfied.
What to look for when buying a bean bag?
- Make sure that material is strong and durable as you want to ensure that your bean bag lasts for a long time to come.
- Also check with the store as to the kind of beads used in the filling. We use A grade virgin polystyrene beads with a diameter of 2 mm this ensure minimal compression and maximum retention of elasticity which keeps the bean bag chair in shape for years.
- Look for maximum comfort. Our bean bag chairs provide you with neck,back and armrest support which makes them perfect for watching TV, reading, working on the laptop or even nursing the baby.
- Choice of colors and sizes. It is most important that you get what you want as a customer which is why we have the largest selection of colors and sizes of bean bag chairs in the world. Choose from 3 different materials and 50 colors. If you can not find what you need we can custom design the bean bag to fit your needs and requirements.
How to fill a bean bag chair?
- Make sure that your kids are away from the area in which you choose to fill the bean bag.
- Place a mat or a large table cloth under the area and place the empty bean bag over it.
- You need 2 persons to fill a bean bag. One of you must hold the bag open, whilst the other drops the beans inside.
- Co-ordinate the effort such that one of you is holding the mouth of the plastic bag containing the bags and is standing at a slightly higher level so that the beans can flow down easily.
- DO NOT let go of the opening of the plastic bag containing the beans all at one time. Instead ensure to release them into the bean bag chair slowly and steadily to avoid spillage.
- Last but not least once the filling is completed, carefully close the opening and test the bag for comfort. Finally, clean up the area to prevent hazards to small children.
How to sit on a bean bag?
First, always shake the bean bag holding the top end ( the conical top portion marked by circular band of double stitch). Place it back on the floor and position your bottom midway between the floor and the bean bag. Snuggle yourself into it – till the bean bag hugs you giving you the much needed back, neck and arm support.
How to clean a bean bag?
For leatherette and vinyl bean bag chairs you can use moist paper towel and gentle wipe the bean bag to clean it. For suede/velvet bean bag chairs just dust them clean or use a recommended for suede/velvet cleaner if you have a mark to remove.